The World Wide Web is used every day by millions of people for everything from checking the weather to sharing cat videos. But what is it exactly?
Watch a video and choose the best answer for each question.
1. The World Wide Web and the Internet are the same thing, just called different names.
2. Who owns the World Wide Web?
a) Tim Berners-Lee
b) Web Hosts
c) Internet Service Providers
d) No one and everyone
3. Hyperlinks help us connect information in a similar way as our brains think.
4. What do you need to be able to find websites online easily?
b) Domain name
c) Street sign
d) Coding experience
5. What do you need to start a website of your own?
a) A place to host your web files
b) A domain name that directs people to your space
d) All of the above
6. Why does no one own the web?
Lesson by Twila Camp