Put the verbs into the correct tense (simple past or present perfect simple).
1. A: (you / taste / ever) ____________sushi?
2. B: Yes, I (eat) ________ sushi at least five times so far.
3. A: When (you / eat) _________ sushi for the first time?
4. B: I (eat) _________ sushi for the first time on my dad’s 50th birthday. He (invite) _______ the whole family to a Japanese restaurant.
5. A: (you / like) ________ it?
6. B: Absolutely. In fact, it (be) _______ so good that we (be) ________ to that restaurant three times yet. And on my mum’s birthday, we (order) _______ some sushi and (have) _______ it at home.
Fill in the correct form (Present Perfect Simple or Present Perfect Continuous).
1. You (eat / not) ______ up yet.
2. He (speak / not) _______ on the phone for half an hour, just a couple of minutes.
3. They (work / not) _______ since 5 o’clock. They just started an hour ago.
4. We (know / not) _______ them for a long time.
5. She (hang / not) _______ up all the pictures yet.